Wednesday, May 23, 2018

April Book Haul!

Hey guys! I just realized that I uploaded the wrap-up and the book haul out of order this month, but it's okay. 😂 I only got two books in April and I honestly forgot that I got them last month... 😂 This is why I add all of my books to Goodreads the day I get them... 

Normally, I would explain where I got each book listed, but seeing as I got them the exact same way at the exact same time, there's really no reason to, so I'll just explain here! I won these two books from a giveaway ran by Storygram Tours on Instagram along with an amazing bag, some temporary tattoos, and a set of headphones! Reclaiming Shilo Snow was just released a month or so ago so I'm really excited to read these two!  

I know this was a bit of a strange post, but hopefully, you enjoyed anyway! If you've read this series, let me know your thoughts below! 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment