Wednesday, April 11, 2018

March Book Haul!


Hey guys! I meant to post this last Wednesday, but last week was insane and I completely forgot to finish this one up. 😝 On the bright side, only one more month and I will be officially done with high school for the rest of my life! 🎉 Of course, then I have college in August, but we'll ignore that! 

I got 16 new books last month! I would say that I really need to go on a book buying ban, but all but three of these were bought by my parents, so I really couldn't argue or complain. 😂



  1. Carve the Mark (Carve the Mark, #1) Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth -  Honestly, the main reason I bought this book was because of We Can Be Mended in the back of the book. 😂 But it's also really pretty and I actually do want to read it, plus it was a pretty good deal! Yesterday was actually the release day of the second book - The Fates Divide - so I might get to this one soon!
  2. The Giver Quartet Omnibus The Giver Quartet by Lois Lowery - I was seriously so excited when my dad came home with this one! He found it at a thrift store for a couple of dollars in like-new condition! It's probably one of the prettiest books on my shelves. 😂
  3. The Silver Needle Murder (A Tea Shop Mystery, #9) The Silver Needle Murder by Laura Childs - For some reason, I actually enjoy these little adult mysteries, so I thought I'd try this one out. That's really my only reasoning. It doesn't take much for me to get a book. 🤷
  4. The Charlatan's Boy The Charlatan's Boy by Jonathan Rogers - I really like the cover of this one! And it sounds really interesting, so we'll see! 
  5. Daughter of Deep Silence Daughter of Deep Silence by Carrie Ryan - And now for my monthly Dollar Tree buys. 😂 This book was absolutely gorgeous, so of course it was mostly a cover buy. But it sounds really cool (it's a mystery/Titanic-sounding book) so that sealed the deal!
  6. Seeker (Seeker, #1) Seeker by Arwen Elys Dayton - The second Dollar Tree buy. Also a cover buy with an interesting-sounding plot. 😂
  7. Geek High (Geek High, #1) Geek High by Piper Banks - So, the rest of these books were bought all at the same time and I got them all for less than $20 and this is why I love thrift stores. 😂 This book sounded cute and (possibly) relateable, so of course I bought it. 
  8. Lost Bullet (Traces, #2) Lost Bullet by Malcolm Rose - Okay, teenage forensic scientist. As a high school student taking (and loving) Forensic Science for her final science course, I obviously had to get it. 😂 Unfortunately, I didn't realize until after I bought it that it was the second book in the series, so I'll have to get the first from the library! 
  9. Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1) Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard - I own a few of the other books in this series and I needed this one eventually if I want to try out the series, so I grabbed it when I found it!
  10. Shadow Wolf (Wolves of the Beyond, #2) Shadow Wolf by Kathryn Lasky - I tried reading this series when I was younger and never really got into it, but I decided I would try it again since I never really gave it a chance!
  11. Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 (Twilight: The Graphic Novel, #1) Twilight: The Graphic Novel, Vol. 1 by Stephanie Meyer - Just... Don't judge, okay? 😂 I haven't read the Twilight series yet (even though I own all of the books) and I decided I might as well add this to the collection until I decide whether I love it or hate it. 😂
  12. To Catch a Prince: To Catch a Prince & The Frog Prince To Catch a Prince by Gillian McKnight - Okay, this one sounds really cute! I'm actually really excited to read it. The synopsis reminds me of a Hallmark movie. 😂
  13. Sent (The Missing, #2) Sent by Margaret Peterson Haddix - I already own the first in this series, so I decided to get this one so that I can go straight to it when I start the series. 
  14. The Name of This Book Is Secret (Secret, #1) The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch - I loved these books a few years ago and never finished the series! So I thought I'd try finishing it sometime. 
  15. Little Men: Life at Plumfield with Jo's Boys (The World's Best Reading) Little Men by Louis May Alcott - I was seriously so happy to find this one! It's so pretty and I don't own Little Women or Little Men, so now I have one, at least! 
  16. Gulliver's Travels Gulliver's Travels by Jonathan Swift - This one is gorgeous too, and it's on my TBR, so I was really happy to find it! 

Alright, that was my March book haul! What was an awesome book that you bought last month? If you've read any of the above books, tell me what you thought! 

~Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment