Monday, June 13, 2016

Mid Year Freak Out Tag!

I just realized I have a post to do this weekend!! ^-^ My friend Sierra tagged me on her blog 26 Countless Possibilities and I'm determined to actually do this one this time!!! 

Best Book Read in 2016?

Hmmm....So many options....I'm gonna go with Hidden Oracle by Rick Riordan though!

The Trials of Apollo Book One The Hidden Oracle (Signed Edition)


Best Sequel You've Read In 2016? 

Fire and Ice (Spirit Animals, #4)


New Release You Haven't Read Yet, But Want To?

Technically I don't even own it yet but I'm going to!! I am determined!

The Apprentice's Quest (Warriors: A Vision of Shadows, #1)


Most Anticipated Release(s) For Second Half of 2016?

26874946 


Biggest Disappointment? 

I was hoping this was going to be better than it was.....but I kinda knew it wouldn't be....

The Sea of Monsters: The Graphic Novel (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #2)


Biggest Surprise? 

I can usually foresee certain things happening in books, but I didn't expect the ending in this book at all...

Memory Maze (The Hypnotists, #2)


Favorite New Author? 

Terri Farley, author of the Phantom Stallion series! The series is older, but new to me! 


Newest Fictional Crush? 

I'm going with Hysan from Zodiac even though I haven't finished this book yet..... I'm going to finish it tonight or tomorrow though! 


Newest Favorite Character? 

I'm gonna "steal" Sierra's answer because I certainly can't pick just one!!


Book That Made You Cry? 

While I didn't actually cry, I can honestly say I came very close to it during the endings of both of these! 

Wolf Children: Ame & Yuki Memory Maze (The Hypnotists, #2) 


Book That Made You Happy? 

House of Many Ways (Howl's Moving Castle, #3)


Most Beautiful Book You Bought So Far This Year?

Deep Blue (Waterfire Saga, #1)


What Books Do You "Need" To Read By The End Of The Year?

1. Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 

2. Wandering Star by Romina Russell

3. Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul

4. The Illiad by Homer

5. Alice's Adventures in Wonderland by Lewis Carroll

6. The Princess Diaries by Meg Cabot

7. The Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan

8. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare 

9. Four by Veronica Roth 

(Books 1 and 4-9 are all books for my monthly reading challenge this year ^-^) 


Okay, that's all!! This one was really fun! The only people I have to tag are anyone who wants to do it! So feel free to do it if you want to! 

 ~Allie~


No comments:

Post a Comment