Sunday, May 29, 2016

New Books!!!! Again!!! ^_^

  Okay, so my friend Sierra is amazing!!! I just got two new books from her for my birthday and I am soooo happy!!! ^_^ It was also an unexpected surprise because according to the post office website they weren't supposed to get here until Tuesday so it made it that much better!

  The books I got were Scarlet by Marissa Meyer, which is book 2 in the Lunar Chronicles, and it's also the book I'm going to read for my reading challenge next month (aka "Book Chosen For Me By A Friend")! The other book that I got is a signed copy of Hunt For Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans, the fourth book in the Michael Vey series, and I'm sooooo happy!!!! This is one of my favorite book series so I'm really glad that I have a signed copy now! (My mom laughs at how excited I get over signed copies, but I can't help it! They're amazing!!)

  Sierra also sent me Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul, which she's letting me borrow! (I'm borrowing a book from someone in another state...thank you post office!! XD) I can't wait to read Scarlet and Dragonspell and I'll probably end up rereading Michael Vey before I read the fifth book....XD

  Also making appearances in the pics are two postcards and a sticker that Sierra sent along with the books! The sticker with Scarlet says "I love horses!" (which I really do!) and the postcards are quotes! The one with Hunt For Jade Dragon says "I'd rather die of knowledge than live in ignorance." - Charles W. Chesnutt. And the one with Dragonspell says "But in reading great literature I become a thousand men and yet remain myself." - C. S. Lewis. I love them so much! They'll probably end up in Instagram pictures......

Scarlet by Marissa Meyer 


Signature inside Hunt For Jade Dragon

Hunt For Jade Dragon by Richard Paul Evans

Dragonspell by Donita K. Paul





 Also, here's a little bonus pic! This is the wall next to my door! Along with keeping track of the books I'm reading on Goodreads and here on my blog, I write them on my little dry erase stickers!


~Allie~

No comments:

Post a Comment