Saturday, February 27, 2016

Book/Book Blog Plans!

  Hello again! I know I haven't posted in a few weeks, but my grandma and cousin have been coming over on the weekends lately and I've been having a really hard time figuring out what to write a post about....which is the reason why I just spent about twenty minutes on a few different blogs finding ideas for posts for this one! And I found like 16 ideas that I liked and wrote down! So hopefully I'll have an easier time making posts! 
  I think this post may have a few different sections....it has a few different topics at least! First, I have a notebook that I'm gonna write my blog schedule and post ideas in! I really like this notebook, but I've never used it for anything until now. I love that it has my first initial on it.... XD So far I've only written on two pages, but it should come in handy! 

******
So, my dad took me and my mom to the library on Thursday and I got six new books! Plus I got to talk to my favorite librarian and see my beautiful library! I mean seriously, look at their ceiling! They've been adding changes too, and I love some of the ideas like this book basket I found on one of the tables in the Young Adult section!

Anyway, on to the actual books! Technically I have seven books checked out, including one that isn't in this picture, and one that's still sitting on the shelf in the background...the ones that you can actually see are The Colossus Rises, Lost in Babylon, The Tomb of Shadows, and The Curse of the King (Seven Wonders - Books 1-4) by Peter Lerangis in the top row and Mystery on Museum Mile (Eddie Red Undercover - Book 1) by Marcia Wells along with 12 (The Last Thirteen - Book 2) by James Phelan on the bottom. :) Unfortunately, the first book in The Last Thirteen series has yet to come in so I can't read 12 until I get it.... The other two books are School's Out - Forever (Maximum Ride - Book 2) by James Patterson, which is on the shelf in front of the other books, and House of Many Ways (Howl's Moving Castle - Book 3) by Diana Wynne Jones, which isn't in this picture...


******
Finally, I'm gonna go ahead and do a book update! So, I still haven't picked City of Bones back up....I'm still on page 60/485..... I'm still reading Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes, except now I'm on page 119/412 instead of 116....XD I'm also reading The Glass Menagerie by Tennessee Williams for school and I'm on page 11/104 and House of Many Ways that I'm on page 206/416, 49% through! XD 

Well, that's it for now! I should be able to post tomorrow, but if not I definitely will next weekend! 

~Allie~

No comments:

Post a Comment