Sunday, August 30, 2015

Book Update!!

Okay! So I'm doing my book update today along with that review!! I realized that it's been a couple of weeks since I've posted on here....:/ But hopefully I'll remember to post more often now! So I finally finished House of Hades the other day!!!! It should not have taken me that long! I'm planning on starting Blood of Olympus today!! Hopefully it doesn't take me two months to read this one!! I finished The Prophecy of the Stones today so the only one I'm in the middle of at the moment until I start Blood of Olympus is The Maze Runner by James Dashner which I'm reading for the second time :) I'm currently on page 210 out of 374 :D So my friend Sierra tagged me in a book tag yesterday so hopefully I'll post that tomorrow!!

 -Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment