Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Schedule!!!

I have officially made myself a schedule for my blogs! Or for this one at least! My other one is pretty much just a "whatever I feel like posting" schedule... Anyway, from now on I'm going to try and stick to my schedule so I don't post review after review after review... for right now the schedule is book reviews every Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday, Bookshelf tour every Monday and Saturday, my favorite book pics (which could either be books in general or pics of my favorite book characters *cough* Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus *cough*) on Fridays, and pretty much whatever I feel like posting on Wednesdays...XD Hopefully the schedule works! I'm determined to actually post on here every day, though it may take me a while on Friday cause I'm having an Eragon movie night with my bestie and spending the night :) I finished another book just now, so now I have yet another book to add to my long list of reviews to write! It's gonna take a while to get caught up!

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment