Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Review! The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan (Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Book 5 - Final Book)

So I have a lot of books to post reviews for!! This is what happens when I don't post on here like I should! I might end up putting more than one review up today just so I can get caught back up!! And I have officially decided that my computer needs to learn Greek names already so I don't have to keep adding them to the dictionary!!
The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #5)

About the book: All year the half-bloods have been preparing for battle against the Titans, knowing the odds of victory are grim. Kronos's army is stronger than ever, and with every god and half-blood he recruits, the evil Titan's power only grows. While the Olympians struggle to contain the rampaging monster Typhon, Kronos begins his advance on New York City, where Mount Olympus stands virtually unguarded. Now it's up to Percy Jackson and an army of young demigods to stop the Lord of Time. In this momentous final book in the New York Times best-selling series, the long-awaited prophecy surrounding Percy's sixteenth birthday unfolds. And as the battle for Western civilization rages on the streets of Manhattan, Percy faces a terrifying suspicion that he may be fighting against his own.

Pages: 381 plus 15 pages of the first book in the Heroes of Olympus series (The Lost Hero - review will be up soon!)

Genre(s): Preteen, Fantasy

Age range: 12+

POV: First person, Percy - main character, 15 (turns 16 at the end of the story)

Stars: 5/5

Review: This review would probably be longer if I had finished this book more recently because then I would be fangirling like crazy, but anyway, I absolutely loved this book just like I did all the other ones...of course...XD Especially the ending because of a specific amazing scene that I can't explain because I refuse to give out spoilers.....I did like Luke's decision in the end, and the rewards the gods gave once the war was over. Plus Percy's decisions in this book made me love him even more....XD All in all, this book is very good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment