Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Courtship Book Tag!

So my friend Sierra from 26 Countless Possibilities tagged me in her Courtship Book Tag post, so now it's my turn to do it!!! :D

1. Initial Attraction: A book you bought because of the cover.

 The Cypher (Guardians Inc. #1)
It took me a while to find a book I got because of the cover!!

2. First Impressions: A book you got because of the summary.

The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Michael Vey, #1)
Only one of many!

3. Sweet Talk: A book with great writing.

The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe (Chronicles of Narnia, #1)

4. First Date: A first book of a series that made you want to pursue the rest.

Resistance (Ilyon Chronicles, #1)

5. Late Night Phone Calls: A book that kept you up all night.

 Allegiant (Divergent, #3)

6. Always On My Mind: A book that you cannot stop thinking about.

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)
Technically I'm still in the middle of this one, but it's true....XD

7. Getting Physical: A book which you love the way it feels.



The Secret Garden

8. Meeting the Parents: A book that you would recommend to your friends and family.

The Hunger Games (The Hunger Games, #1)

9. Thinking About the Future: A book, or series, that you know you'll re-read in the future.

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)

10. Spread the Love: Who would you like to tag?
I don't really have anyone to tag, but if you want to do this, consider yourself tagged!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment