Thursday, July 16, 2015

Book Update!

The House of Hades (The Heroes of Olympus, #4)The Tail of Emily Windsnap (Emily Windsnap, #1)
I just realized I completely forgot to post book updates on my posts yesterday....and I don't put them in reviews....XD Technically I'm in the middle of two books right now....I have a problem with starting another book even if I'm already in the middle of one....It's usually because I don't feel like reading whichever one I'm reading at the moment....last week or the week before, I was in the middle of four books at once.....I finished three of them though! And now I'm reading the fourth one, plus another one to read for when I don't feel like reading this one...XD Anyway, since I haven't said what I'm reading in a while, I figured I'd just make an actual post for it today! So the first book that I'm in the middle of is The House of Hades by Rick Riordan which is the fourth book in the Heroes of Olympus series. It's absolutely amazing so far, as are all of these books....XD I started this one last year but never finished it, so now I'm reading it again! I'm currently on page 402 out of 597! I only have 195 words left!! At least I have one more book after this one before the series ends....The other book I'm currently reading is The Tail of Emily Windsnap by Liz Kessler, the first book in the Emily Windsnap series. I've read this one once before, but it's been a couple of years at least....I'm currently on page 42 out of 209. :)

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment