Saturday, May 2, 2015

New Books!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in a few days!! I couldn't figure out which bookshelf to start my tour with! (I still haven't so I'll probably end up flipping a coin! :D) Anyway, I got three new books from Goodwill yesterday! The first one I got is Emily Windsnap and the Castle in the Mist by Liz Kessler! It's the third book in the Emily Windsnap series and it's about mermaids! I own the first and second ones, The Tail of Emily Windsnap and Emily Windsnap and the Monster from the Deep, and plan on rereading the first one soon! I also got Olympus at War by Kate O'Hearn which is the second book in the Pegasus series and I also own the first one called The Flame of Olympus which I also plan on putting in my book jar so I can read it again because it's about Greek mythology so I obviously love it! The last book I got this time is Chasing Vermeer by Blue Balliett. I'm pretty sure it's the first book in a series, but unfortunately I don't know the name of it. :/ This one is a mystery book and it shall go in my book jar tonight! That's all for now, but I'll try to start my bookshelf tour tonight! Bye for now!

-Allie

No comments:

Post a Comment