Sunday, May 24, 2015

I'm Back!!

Okay! I'm really sorry it's been a while since I've posted! I've been really busy with schoolwork and dance!! During that time, I've finished six books! Which means I have six reviews to write! So, starting this Wednesday, my friend Sierra will be doing Guest Blogger posts! :) Once a week, she'll write a book review or something else equally cool to do with books! I can't wait to see what she writes! Finally, I'm currently in the middle of three books! I apparently don't have the ability to read one at a time! Technically, I'm in the middle of reading The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan (for the third or fourth time!), The Lost Kingdom by Matthew J. Kirby, and Resistance by Jaye L. Knight! I have a subscription button now that I'm hoping works!! All you have to do is click subscribe to posts, click Atom, and click Live Bookmarks and it will add it to your favorites!!
-Allie
Book update - The Battle of the Labyrinth - Pg. 54 out of 361! (Chapter 3 out of 20!) : The Lost Kingdom - Pg. 35 out of 348! (Chapter 4 out of 28!) : Resistance - 89%! (Chapter 40 out of 43!) I wish I wasn't so close to finishing this one!!! It's really good!!

No comments:

Post a Comment