Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Bookshelf Tour! - 39 Clues

Okay! I'm officially starting my bookshelf tours now that Summer vacation has started!! I've decided that if there are books in a series, I'm going to just show the whole series that I have! That way I don't have to go slowly through the series! So it'll either be one book series a day, or three to four individual books a day! Okay! Here we go!!



Bookshelf: Favorites!

Name: The 39 Clues

Series: Yup!

Author: Multiple

Genre(s): Preteen

Age range: 10+

Number of books in the series: The Clue Hunt - 11 books and 1 special edition, Cahills vs. Vespers - 6 books and 2 special editions, Unstoppable - 4 books, and Doublecross - 4 books

Books I own: The Maze of Bones by Rick Riordan (The Clue Hunt - Book 1), The Sword Thief by Peter Lerangis (The Clue Hunt - Book 3), In Too Deep by Jude Watson (The Clue Hunt - Book 6), The Emperor's Code by Gordon Korman (The Clue Hunt - Book 8), The Black Book of Buried Secrets by Rick Riordan (The Clue Hunt - Special edition), and Day of Doom by David Baldacci (Cahills vs. Vespers - Book 6)

Books I've read: All of The Clue Hunt, all of Cahills vs. Vespers except for the special editions, and the first two Unstoppables

About the first book: What would happen if you discovered that your family was one of the most powerful in human history? What if you were told that the source of the family's power was hidden around the world in the form of 39 clues? What if you were given a choice - take a million dollars and walk away...or get the first clue? If you're Amy and Dan Cahill, you take the clue - and begin a very dangerous race.

 Opinion: So, if you haven't figured it out by now, I read pretty much everything from children's books, to Young Adult, to even some adult occasionally... Anyway, I really like this series! The story line is very good and I love the characters! I love the fact that the series is written by multiple authors and each books fits so perfectly into the next like they're only written by one! The first one is another Rick Riordan book, so I obviously love that one! I have also read multiple other books by Peter Lerangis and multiple books by Gordon Korman other than the ones he's written for the 39 Clues, and I've really enjoyed all of them. Gordon Korman is on my favorite authors list because I've liked every book of his that I've picked up! I plan on reading the first and second series over again soon and then reading the third and fourth ones which I haven't yet!

-Allie

Book Update - The Battle of the Labyrinth - Pg. 171 out of 361! (Chapter 10 out of 20!)

No comments:

Post a Comment