Monday, April 27, 2015

New books!!

So, while we were in Kentucky this past weekend we went to this awesome half off book store and I got six new books!! :D First, I got the fifth book in the Warriors : Dawn of the Clans series by Erin Hunter called A Forest Divided! I usually ask for the new Warriors books for Christmas, but I saw this one and totally couldn't wait eight months! The second book I got was a book called Spy High Mission One by A. J. Butcher. :) I'm not positive if it's a series or not, but I'm hoping because of the title! In case the title didn't explain, this book is about a "regular" high school that's actually a school for teen spies. I can't wait to put it in my book jar and read it! The third book I bought is the second book in the Kingdom Keepers series by Ridley Pearson called Disney at Dawn! I've already read this book at least twice, but I really love this series!! It's based in the Disney parks where all of the characters are real and the villains are trying to take over! The last three books I bought are called Behind the Gates, With the Enemy, and Set Me Free. They're the first, third, and fourth books in the Tomorrow Girls series by Eva Gray! I bought the second one, Run For Cover, a few months ago, so now I own all four! I can't wait to put this one in my book jar too!! Goodnight!!

-Allie

Book update - The Red Pyramid by Rick Riordan - Pg. 247 out of 516! (Chapter 20 out of 41!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment